Wakeboarder: Luca Kidd
- Age 19
- residence Lake Jessamine, Orlando, FL
- Hometown born in London, but I call Mallorca home now
- Sponsors Malibu Boats, Liquid force, CBD mountain, M north inc
- Number of years riding behind a Malibu 2.5 years
- Current boat current weapon is the M235
- Boat speed 22.3 mph
- line length 75 ft.
- Stance in the middle at 12 12
- Power Wedge Setting my boat runs great at 2 for riding
- Best career moment best moment would have to be winning the jar pro World Series, felt pretty great.
- Favorite Trick switch roll to blind with any grab it feels pretty amazing
- An ideal day in your Malibu consists of My ideal day would be going out with my friends and family cursing round the bay of Pollenca enjoying the waters, going for a ride, going for a foil and and just enjoying it!
- Tell us about your plans for this coming year My plans for the rest of the year are exciting, the Malibu just ride tour has started back up and its been great to get out on the water and see so many people so pumped to get out in the water, I also have a film project I am going to be working on throughout the winter, based in Mallorca so that will be tough but a lot if fun, aswell as doing some winter camps over there and trying to grow the European side of the industry.
- Personal statement Don’t be afraid of dying, be afraid of not living.
- Hobbies Reading, foiling, skating, road biking, hiking, and anything that gets the adrenaline pumping.
- Instagram username luca_kidd
- Link to latest web video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTz2BNPlEq8