As a member of our organization, there are many benefits, both socially and competitively, that you may participate in.
Membership includes the entire family, so all activities are available to all.
Major items of interest to members are:
• League trap shooting - Spring, Summer, and Fall
• Practice trap shooting at reduced rates for members
• Indoor Target & Outdoor 3-D archery leagues; Winter Kids leagues
• Pheasant hunting, small game and deer hunting on 400 acres of leased land
• Snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and dog training on 37 acres of club land and leased land.
• Access to the clubhouse and all facilities for family social events for members
As with any organization, there are rules and regulations that govern us.
Prior to becoming a member of the Newburg Sportsmen Club, it is important that you know and understand these regulations in order to contribute not only to your interests, but to everyone’s interests and well being.
Our membership regulations are as follows:
Membership is divided into two (2) categories:
1: working members
2: non-working members.
Fees for joining and continued membership are:
New Membership ............................ $90.00
$50 to Join
New Non-Working Membership .......... $215.00
Annual Renewal ................................. $ 50.00
Annual Non-Working Renewal ............ $175.00
All Junior Memberships (17 & under)... $ 15.00
• The Work Hour Year runs from December 1 through November 30.
• All working members who do not contribute the minimum 25 work hours will be assessed $5.00 for every hour not worked.
This must be paid prior to or at the time of renewal for the next year. Work hours may be completed by any family member.
• All lifetime members other than honorary, are considered working members and are expected to work 25 hours per year.
• All work hour verification sheets must be signed by the activity coordinator and turned in during the month
of the work hour completion.
• As we are associated with the NRA, for insurance purposes, we need your NRA membership number for our records.
• Membership dues are payable to the treasurer on January 1 of each year. Payments will be accepted until January 31.
• No renewals will accepted after this date until the following January.
• New members may join at any time.
Application cards are available at the clubhouse bar.
Dues and work hours are pro-rated.
Meetings are the third Wednesday of every month at 7:30 P.M.
New members must have an active member as a sponsor when they join.
If you are interested in joining our club, come visit during any activity to get to know us and see what we're about.
Membership applications are at the clubhouse bar.
Click - Back To Member Information